Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: :( sad sad sad

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well the last of my friends went home tonight...Leaving me here ...*sighs*...I'm so depressed...Can someone push time ahead so this xmas shit will be over fast.. frown

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    only 5 days till its over.. smile..Chris wont be here till next weekend..so i have to do it all over again..argggg..*L..Heidi i feel for ya sweety..*hugs*

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    serious... i wish it would hurry up and get the heck over with....!!
    Meet ya in the pool christmas morning! and all day probly....whooopie!!!

    I always chat with a bunch of aussies... smile

    Even your roommate isnt there????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kim is gone home....but my other half is here...Im just missing my family really bad now....Its bothering me more than I thought it would...Had I known I would have gone home too...but its too late now..*sighs*
    I'll know better for next year..

    and yeah mel...In the pool xmas day....*L*..im doin a soup kitchen for a few hours then its xmas chat for me...WooHoo..*G*

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    or we can think of it as ...just another day....

    or we can write our stories and put them here: my miserable christmas
    <font size =1><font color=black>

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited December 21, 2001).]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    i bought myself a webcam .... and it works!!
    But i look like shit on it... i aint never gonna use it face76

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I brought a web cam too the other week..I love it even though I look hideous..*LMAO* biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Heidi, Me N you are in the same shoes this year..we both moved pretty far from home..and have a hard time getting there often enough to visit. Even though I made the choice not to go ..I still feel like maybe I should of..It was a selfish decision....and I didnt realise it would affect my family the way it has..that I wont be home for chrismas ..it makes me a litle sad..but i am finding alot of joy this season..in what my decision to do on christmas dday is....instead of moping around and feeling sad..fer myself..I am going to olunteer at a huge event for homless people..to provide food clothes showers etc..I am donating ..haircuts for the homeless!!!!

    and for some reason..it takes away all the sad feelings I have about being alone..it put things into perspective for me....and to know that ..these people have so much less then me and I have something to give..makes all the difference and is a humbling experience.

    SO ho ho ho and Merry christmas.....everyone.

    and heids....I know I still have some sad feelings..but ....this day will be one of my most memorable and best days of my life..and I will be no where near alone...


    *smooch*

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    this is going to be my first Xmas Eve with just my family; meaning, besides my husband and i, it'll only be our kids with us......(also our first Xmas in our own house *G).......which means, a very laid back day/night for us......which means, i don't hafta cook for an army biggrin......Christmas Day, we're going to my mother's house to trade gifts with my brother, his fiancee and their little group.......also, very laid back

    it's fine with me tho.....i really can't stand the pressures that come with Christmas......never could.....is it over yet? *L

    actually, i might do Midnight Mass by myself again, and i most certainly will be crooning Beatles tunes every chance i get *EG......(much to everyone else's chagrin tongue)......it's possible we might go visiting my relatives who are also in this town - aunts n uncles, cousins......other than that? not much else is gonna be happening, so don't be shocked if you see me jump in the pool too wink<font color=black>

    [This message has been edited by *Leo the Lioness* (edited December 23, 2001).]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blanc im doin the soup kitchen thing too...only for a few hours cause it seems everyone volunteers thru the holidays..and im not completely alone..I do have a man in my life..
    I just mean without my family..My sisters kids mostly cause I used to get up early in the morning and go to their house to watch them open gifts....
    I guess compared to some I have it good..I know that and appreciate all I have...I just wish I could like go visit for a day and then come home..*L*
    There's something to be said for the peace of Christmas without the madness too.. smile

    I hope you all have a great Christmas..*smooches all around*

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •